The user never needs to deal with it.

What will happen is that post-review will find the origin of whatever branch
they're on (provided they have RBTools 0.2 RC1). It will find the repository
path of that origin and look for that in Review Board. That's what must be
in Path.

As an example, let's take Review Board's setup. From a developer checkout of
the Review Board tree, 'git remote show origin' shows a URL of
'g...@github.com:reviewboard/reviewboard.git'. This is the Path that is in
the Repository entry in the Admin UI. Review Board will match that URL, but
it won't use it for accessing files. To access files, it uses the Raw URL
path.

The Path should not be the user's own repository. It only needs to be
origin.