Is there a way to create a repository in review board using the API? I
can't see anything in the API docs. This is for a script I maintain
that administers our development server - it automates creating Trac
projects and now RB sites.

Also I thought I could import the review board environment and access
RB classes directly but I can't get that working. It's a trick I use
in a Mercurial hook for Django:

sys.path.append("/srv/reviews/support/conf")
os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'settings_local'
from django.core.management import setup_environ
import settings_local
project_directory = setup_environ(settings_local)
from django.contrib.auth.models import User

But I get:

ImportError: No module named conf

Any suggestions? I also need to promote a user to admin/staff status
from within a script or via the API. Thanks