The old version is available here:

http://trac-hacks.org/wiki/AdminToolkitScript

The new version will be uploaded there once RB support is complete.
However, the scripts assume they can take over the whole Centos server
so I don't know how much use they will be for you. Also the scripts
were written in a rush to get us up and running so don't expect
anything like the quality of RB! I'm having issues getting RB support
working so take all this with a grain of salt for now!

Otherwise to promote a user to admin status:

        db_name = "auth_user"
        # Connect directly to the DB.
        db_name = "%s_reviews"%project           # Replace this with your DB
name.
        db = pg.connect(db_name, DB_HOST, user=DB_USER, passwd=DB_PASSWD)

        # Promote a user in review board.
        q = "UPDATE %s SET IS_STAFF='TRUE', IS_SUPERUSER='TRUE' WHERE
USERNAME='%s'" % \
                ("auth_user", user)
        print("user.promote_user (%s) - <%s>" % (db_name, q))

        try:
                db.query(q)
        except pg.ProgrammingError, e:
                print(str(e))

Create a repository:

        # Create the default SVN repository in review board.
        db_name = "%s_reviews"%project           # Replace this with your DB
name.
        db = pg.connect(db_name, DB_HOST, user=DB_USER, passwd=DB_PASSWD)
        print db

        db_name = "scmtools_repository"

        q = "INSERT INTO %s (name, path, mirror_path, username, password,
tool_id, bug_tracker, encoding) VALUES ('%s','%s','%s','%s','%s',
                (       db_name,
                        "Repository for " + project,
                        "http://localhost/repos/"; + project,
                        "",