Hi Kunjal,

I thought I read earlier that you were running 1.1/1.5, but was I wrong? If
this is 1.0, then the raw URL path doesn't exist in that version, and it's
definitely much more of a pain to get Git working. If you haven't already,
I'd grab 1.5 (or a nightly, as they have a couple additional fixes). Then
you should find the raw URL path in the repository settings for that Git
repository. It'll just be another field.