Hi,

When using :ext:, we attempt to connect to the host through ssh to get the
certificate information and present it to the user. It sounds like this is
somehow failing. We're using the paramiko Python module for this. It's
possible that this is having some issues.

You can verify this by typing:

$ rb-site manage /path/to/your/site shell

And then at the Python prompt:

>>> from reviewboard.scmtools.sshutils import check_host
>>> check_host("yourcvsserver")

That might report some error, or it might just simply return. If it returns
without printing anything, then it verified the host certificate. If it
hangs indefinitely, then we'll need to figure that out. In theory, it would
timeout eventually.

If that turns out to not be the problem, then it has to do with attempting
to cat CVSROOT/modules from that repository.