THANK YOU!
OK, good and bad news.
Good: it seems to work now. I can login and access
http://maskfp01/reviews/account/preferences/?next=/reviews/dashboard/

BAD. it's doesn't display any images or anything for the media folder.
I Get 404 not found error for them.

from my new  httpd.conf:
        Alias /reviews/ "c:/reviewboard/htdocs"
#       Alias /reviews/media "c:/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
#       Alias /reviews/errordocs "c:/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"

        <Location "/reviews/">.
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
        AllowOverride All

    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

        PythonPath "['c:/reviewboard/conf'] + sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE "c:/reviewboard/tmp/egg_cache"
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_reviewboard
        </Location>

<Location "/reviews/media">
        SetHandler None
</Location>