Ah okay. I've been giving you instructions for the 1.5 case.

You could proceed with 1.0, which will require that you instead maintain a
local clone of the repository on the Review Board server (or make the main
one accessible from the Review Board server in some way) and have it always
in sync. Then Mirror Path would point to the git:// URL, and Path would
point to the local file path for the repository. If the Review Board server
and Git repository are located on the same computer, this will be
straightforward. Otherwise you'll have to have something in place for the
constant syncing.

Or, use the 1.5 beta and use the raw URL route, which is easier.