You can go into the Database section of the Admin UI and look in the Site
Configuration section.

Make sure not to save anything in there or you may end up messing up the
settings. It's meant to be a read-only page (and will be in the future).

Generally what i'd suggest is to make the changes and then immediately
restart the web server.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
VMware, Inc. - http://www.vmware.com


On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Jeff Leyser <j...@leyser.org> wrote:

> Thanks for the very quick replies!  How can I verify the settings?
> Are they stored in a table, or a file on disk?
>
> thanks, Jeff
>
> On Feb 26, 10:36 am, Christian Hammond <chip...@chipx86.com> wrote:
> > There's some issue with our settings code and various server threads
> knowing
> > when to update their local caches of the settings. Thought we had it
> fixed
> > before but it's been cropping up, so I'm looking into a fix hopefully for
> > beta 2.
> >
> > Christian
> >
> > --
> > Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
> > Review Board -http://www.reviewboard.org
> > VMware, Inc. -http://www.vmware.com
> >
> > On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:33 AM, Stephen Gallagher <
> >
> >
> >
> > step...@gallagherhome.com> wrote:
> > > I've also seen that behavior. I think ReviewBoard doesn't set the right
> > > no-cache header for that page.
> >
> > > On 02/26/2010 01:25 PM, Jeff Leyser wrote:
> > > > Hi,
> >
> > > > I've just setup ReviewBoard 1.0.5.1, and am having some problems.
>  The
> > > > basics are working (connected to our SVN repo, able to create, view &
> > > > edit reviews, etc)
> >
> > > > My primary problem is that email is not being sent.  As far as I can
> > > > tell from the mail server logs on the machine, ReviewBoard is never
> > > > contacting the email server to send the mail.
> >
> > > > During my troubleshooting of the email problem, several times I've
> > > > seen settings in the admin section become "unset."  For example, I
> > > > turn on logging, notice that logging isn't working, and when I go
> back
> > > > to the Admin screens to verify what I've done, logging is not in fact
> > > > setup.  I've seen similar problems on the email setting themselves,
> > > > with changes I make one minute reverting away in the next.
> >
> > > > Feels like some kind of caching problem, but I'm clueless where to
> > > > begin to look to trouble shoot.  Any help appreciated!
> >
> > > --
> > > Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> > >http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> > > Happy user? Let us know athttp://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> > > -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> > > reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
> <reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegr oups.com>
> > > For more options, visit this group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>
> --
> Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at
> http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<reviewboard%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
>

-- 
Want to help the Review Board project? Donate today at 
http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en

Reply via email to