Hi Christian,
I somehow missed your response.
The reason I want to do this is because, I am using Active Directory based
authentication. The requirement is that during login process,
username/passwd are not transmitted as clear text. I have enabled my server
to process SSL requests. But it is not a heavy duty server, so want to limit
usage of SSL to the minimum, which is during login.
thanks,
Ravi.