Hi, all
     We had put RB1.0.5.1 in use, But I want to upgrade it to V 1.5;
How Can I do this? especially that I had made some change on the RB
source?
     Another warry is that our database has stored some data of
reviews. Will rb-site install process reconstruct all database
tabales? I am afraid our data will get lost then.
     If there are some info of newly added file or edited file name of
Reviewboard 1.5, I think we could simplely down_load those files and
cover the RB code in Python site-packages. But I don't know whether
there is model upgrade in version 1.5.

BestRegards!