Hi,

I am seeing that authentication is failing most of the times. Once in a
while it succeeds. I am currently running 1.5beta1. Any known issues with
Active Directory (AD) backend? I found a few posts that referred to making
sure ldap and DNS modules were available. I did confirm that.

Also, the authentication settings at  /admin/settings/authentication dont
seem to be saved correctly. After saving AD settings in authentication, if i
navigate back to authentication page, it shows standard registration
selected. Sometimes navigating away and returning to this authentication
page shows AD settings again. So I am not sure where to look for to find the
issue. Any one seen similar issue have a workaround or where I can see in
code to figure out?

thanks,
Ravi.

ar...@dev:~$ python
Python 2.6.4 (r264:75706, Dec  7 2009, 18:45:15)
[GCC 4.4.1] on linux2
>>> import ldap