It's going to be a lot harder for you to upgrade than users using the actual
non-modified releases.

If you've changed the structure of the database, then you'll have to make
sure you have evolution files (see
http://django-evolution.googlecode.comand the evolution/* files in the
Review Board source tree under each app)
that describe going from a plain database to your changes. Running
./reviewboard/manage.py evolve --hint should give you a good starting point.
If you do this correctly, you shouldn't have any database corruption issues
*in theory*. That is, unless you modified how existing columns in Review
Board work.

Make sure to back up your database!

You're going to then have to synchronize your branch containing your code
changes with the top-level git 'origin/master' branch containing our
changes.

See our codebase documentation on the site for more information. There's a
whole section on Review Board tree forks that describe how to get back in
sync for a new release.