You should almost never use Delete Permanently. We use it in the case of
spam, but even a history of abandoned code reviews can be useful.

The proper way is to use Submitted. Where are you seeing existing entries
with "[Submitted]"? You shouldn't in the dashboard (unless it's the "My
Requests," which is explicitly designed to show you that so you can get back
to them) or the All Review Requests page (in which case you can toggle
whether these are shown).