Hi Ravi,

This all sounds like the settings saving bug. Try saving your auth settings
and then restarting Apache.

What's happening is that different Apache threads are seeing different
versions of the settings, instead of staying in sync like they should be. So
depending on what instance is handling your request, it may be using your
auth settings, or it may not.