Hi,

The only thing I could think to recommend is adding some RewriteRules to
your Apache configuration. For the http version of the site, redirect the
login page to the https version. On the https version, have a RewriteRule
stating that any page other than the login page redirects back to the http
site.

There's no good way of doing this within Review Board without making
assumptions I'm not comfortable with.