Hi Christian,

After restarting apache. the admin login is failing. I cant login using the
AD username/passwd login also.
Since login page is using SSL and I setup LDAP to use TLS, I cant see whats
going on.
I am guessing for admin user, RB is authenticating with AD. But I cant
explain why AD user authentication is failing.

Atleast the login page now is always showing the banner to "login with
standard username and password".
Previously that was changing with each refresh.

I will just rebuild the site or else revert to a previous release and check
there.

thanks,
Ravi.