Hi,
I haven't been upgrading RB for quite some time now and on RB web page
I saw some information about GitHub feature. Unfortunately it wasn't
clear for me from what I read in the release summary if RB 1.5 B1
supports external/remote git repositories hosted for example on
Gitorious.

I know it can be achieved by having a local copy of the repository,
but I'm more interested if this feature is _just_ there and one don't
have to worry about workarounds.

The 'release page' for 1.5 doesn't work for me (I get 404) so I though
I will ask here.

Thanks in advance for the info!

BR,
czlowiekwidmo.