Hey folks,

I have a private repository on github, I've installed the latest beta
(1.5), but I can't seem to create a private git repository. Every time
I input my credentials it's telling me that "A repository was not
found at the specified path."

I see other threads referring to this issue when people weren't using
the latest alpha. Is there an update that I can get beyond the current
beta? Any way that I can ensure I didn't install the wrong version?

Thanks,
Nik