Sounds like it's not seeing Review Board in the Python path. From a command
line, try typing:

   $ python
   >>> import reviewboard

See if that succeeds. If it does, type:

   >>> import reviewboard.settings

If that tells you it can't find settings_local.py, then that's fine. If it
can't find reviewboard.settings, then there's a path issue definitely.