Yes, I'm using 1.5 beta 1.

And yes, the api token is from my account (the owner of the
repository). The following is a screenshot for greater clarity to see
if I have anything wrong :
http://skitch.com/nbauman/n2gif/screen-shot-2010-03-03-at-4.04.52-pm

Logging is turned on and permissions look okay but I don't have a log
file being generated yet... so I'm still trying to figure out what is
going on there.

-Nik