hi,
sorry for the delay in replying.
i checked the path you specified and i see a known hosts file created
there. it includes the cvs host too. (i am sure this was created by
reviewboard)
When i try to add the repo, it asks me whether i trust that host and i
clicked yes. The hang happens afterwords.

Hope this is what you asked for. If not please let me know.

Thanks
CMOS