I'm having a problem with my reviewboard installation -- it seems to
be unable to find the git executable (which is in /usr/local/bin/ ). I
can't figure out what user's PATH var it is using when it looks for
this file. I'm using httpd + mod_python; httpd runs as the svn user
(it's a long story... ;-)). The svn user's path includes /usr/local/
bin and running 'which git' as svn returns /usr/local/bin/git. root's
path also includes /usr/local/bin and returns /usr/local/bin/git for
'which git'.

Can anyone enlighten me on this? I've hacked around it temporarily by
hard-coding a value in git.py, but clearly that's not the right thing
to do!

Kate Ebneter
Build Engineer