I spend some more time understanding the problem. I found that without TLS
LDAP authentication is fine but fails when TLS is enabled, I am beginning to
think that the issue due to the Active Directory being self-signed. TLS
handshake might be aborting due to certificate being from an unknown CA. Is
there a way to make python-ldap accept the certificate inspite of unkown CA?
I am looking online but thought will sound it off to the group to see if any
one resolved this issue.
thanks,
Ravi.