Hi !

  I'am back to testing reviewboard with clearcase. Now I see that
after post-review there is strange revision version path is send:

 post-review -d index.wsgi --server http://gklab-62-060/
>>> svn info
>>> git rev-parse --git-dir
>>> cleartool pwv -short
>>> repository info: Path: /view/reviewboard_scmtools/vobs/SCM_tools, Base
>>> path: /view/reviewboard_scmtools/vobs/SCM_tools, Supports changesets: False
>>> cleartool desc -pre
>>> /view/reviewboard_scmtools/vobs/SCM_tools/scripts/ReleaseRobot/index.wsgi
>>> cleartool desc -fmt %Vn /view/reviewboard_scmtools/vobs/SCM_tools
>>> cleartool desc -fmt %Vn /view/reviewboard_scmtools/vobs/SCM_tools/scripts
>>> cleartool desc -fmt %Vn
>>> /view/reviewboard_scmtools/vobs/SCM_tools/scripts/ReleaseRobot
>>> Looking for 'gklab-62-060 /' cookie in
>>> /user/jkoprows/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Cookie file loaded, but no cookie for this server
==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at http://gklab-62-060/
Username: admin
>>> Logging in with username "admin"
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://gklab-62-060/api/json/accounts/login/: {'username':
>>> 'admin', 'password': '**************'}
>>> Logged in.
>>> Attempting to create review request on
>>> /view/reviewboard_scmtools/vobs/SCM_tools for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://gklab-62-060/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
>>> {'repository_path': '/view/reviewboard_scmtools/vobs/SCM_tools'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Attempting to set field 'description' to 'reviewboard_scmtools
VIEWTYPE: dynamic
' for review request '3'
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://gklab-62-060/api/json/reviewrequests/3/draft/set/:
>>> {'description': 'reviewboard_scmtools\nVIEWTYPE: dynamic\n'}
>>> Uploading diff, size: 436
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://gklab-62-060/api/json/reviewrequests/3/diff/new/:
>>> {'basedir': '/view/reviewboard_scmtools/vobs/SCM_tools'}
>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 200): One or more fields had errors
>>> Error data: {'fields': {'path': ['cat:
>>> /view/reviewboard_scmtools/vobs/SCM_tools/SCM_tools/@@/main/6/scripts/@@/main/6/ReleaseRobot/@@/main/3/index.wsgi/@@/main/8:
>>>  No such file or directory\n']}, 'stat': 'fail', 'err': {'msg': 'One or
>>> more fields had errors', 'code': 105}}
Error uploading diff: One or more fields had errors (HTTP 200, API
Error 105)
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

part: /view/reviewboard_scmtools/vobs/SCM_tools/SCM_tools/@@/main/6/
scripts/@@/main/6/ReleaseRobot/@@/main/3/index.wsgi/@@/main/8 doesn't
have any sens. There should be only one version. What was happend?

I made dynamic view.
Checkout file
Make changes
Run post-review as You see below