I spent some time on review.source.android.com a bit earlier and you're
right, it's much snappier.

I'm going to spend some time looking into what the slowdowns are. Part of it
may be due to the Django templating. Part of it is likely Pygments syntax
highlighting. I'll spend some time poking around and seeing what Gerrit does
and where our bottlenecks are after this release starts to wrap up.