Hi, Christian.
I think the post-review tools can make some improvements on CVS like
file-revision-independent Repository. As to the dashboard of
Reviewboard, If it gives users ( super user ) the ability to Creating
and Customizing New columns, that would be cool. And more strict
permission system and operation permissions would be useful in
production environment. Thats my idea, I am not sure their
rationality.

Best Regard!