Hi,
    I had tried the RBTools 0.2rc1. and there may be a bug. Execution
infomation is:

  File "./postreview.py", line 128, in __str__
    if 'err' in self.rsp:
TypeError: argument of type 'NoneType' is not iterable

   Which means in the APIError, __str__ function. the statement:

if 'err' in self.rsp:
            return '%s (%s)' % (self.rsp['err']['msg'], code_str)
        else:
            return code_str

   Did not consider the situation that "self.rsp" is None type. I have
changed it to
if self.rsp and 'err' in self.rsp:
   And that will temporarily slove the problem.

Best Regards!