HI, all
   I am using RB V1.0.5.1; One of our users had problems on reviews
with FireFox3.6; As a Reviewer, He can't operate "ShipIt". When he
reviewed and click "Ship It" and then publish, The result is just a
publish of review without "shipit" tag and even without any text of
"Reviews". Others user with IE7.0 or with FireFox has no such problem.
My test on FireFox3.6 had no problem either.
Has any body reach such situations before? Is Reviewboard on FireFox
need some  plug-in components or browser option settings?

Best Regards!