I'm trying to post my first review to our newly installed review
board:
$ post-review 656260 --p4-client=p4-tp-nd
Unable to access http://reviews.poseidon/api/json/reviewrequests/new/.
The host path may be invalid
HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

When I do post-review -d, I see the following:
>>> Attempting to create review request on [masked for security]:1666 for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://reviews.poseidon/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
>>> {'repository_path': '[masked for security]:1666'}
>>> Review request created
>>> Uploading diff, size: 0
>>> HTTP POSTing to
>>> http://reviews.poseidon/api/json/reviewrequests/8/diff/new/: {}
>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 200): One or more fields had errors
>>> Error data: {u'fields': {u'path': [u'The submitted file is empty.']},
>>> u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had errors',
>>> u'code': 105}}
Error uploading diff: One or more fields had errors
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Kyle