From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewbo...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Christian Hammond
Sent: Wednesday, March 17, 2010 12:45 PM
To: reviewboard@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: 500 Server Error when attempting to post

Which versions of Review Board and RBTools? I assume this is using
Perforce?

Can you run with --output-diff and see if you get a meaningful diff
back?

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 7:09 AM, Kyle Hayes <kyle.ha...@disney.com>
wrote:

I'm trying to post my first review to our newly installed review
board:
$ post-review 656260 --p4-client=p4-tp-nd
Unable to access http://reviews.poseidon/api/json/reviewrequests/new/.
The host path may be invalid
HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error

When I do post-review -d, I see the following:
>>> Attempting to create review request on [masked for security]:1666
for None
>>> HTTP POSTing to
http://reviews.poseidon/api/json/reviewrequests/new/:
{'repository_path': '[masked for security]:1666'}
http://reviews.poseidon/api/json/reviewrequests/8/diff/new/: {}
>>> Got API Error 105 (HTTP code 200): One or more fields had errors
>>> Error data: {u'fields': {u'path': [u'The submitted file is
empty.']}, u'stat': u'fail', u'err': {u'msg': u'One or more fields had
errors', u'code': 105}}
Error uploading diff: One or more fields had errors
Your review request still exists, but the diff is not attached.

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Kyle