I understand a lot of you use Perforce and also many of you have an
automated way of submitting requests. We're testing out RB at this time
and wanted to get some ideas on automating the creation of review
requests, either from submitting a change to Perforce or a daily job
that's run, or even if you have your continuous integration tool (such
as Hudson or Cruise Control) create requests.

Cheers

Kyle Hayes

Sr. Web Developer | Disney Family
Disney Interactive Media Group

818-623-3847
AIM/YIM/gTalk: mrkylehayes

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney