Hi, all
   Some users complain that there operation on Reviewboard is not so convinent.
for example: Some people as reviewer want to konw "Which ReviewRequests are
that I have not ShipIt", "Which ReviewRequest are newly coming ReviewRequest"
"After I had reviewed or shipIt, What other Reviewers  had said about this
ReviewRequest". Though those information can be got at last, but Reviewers want
to get such infomation on the Dashboard, Is there any RR filter on the
Dashboard so that only user wanted ReviewRequests are listed ?

Best Regards!