Hi,
    I had tried to change the souce file named managers.py in
reviewboard.reviews; During those job I add an import of
reviewboard.reviews.models.Review, But the RB site then will report
such information:
--------------------------------
                                  Review Board is taking a nap
There are several possible reasons:
We're updating it.
You're trying to look at a really huge diff without collapsing, and it
timed out (try viewing another diff and going back to collapsed
changes; we're working on fixing this).
Our lazy good-for-nothing oompa-loompas stopped pedalling.
It'll be back soon.

    I think there must be something I should do after the change of
that file, Can any body give me some suggestion?

Best Regards!