From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewbo...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Stodge
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:50 AM
To: reviewboard
Subject: Re: ereviewboard plugin for Eclipse

Thanks!

Is anyone using this? I'm getting a login error even though the
username/password are correct:

127.0.0.1 - - [24/Mar/2010:10:48:16 -0400] "POST /reviews/test/api/
json/accounts/login/ HTTP/1.1" 401 476 "-" "Mylyn/3.3.0 Mylyn Eclipse/
3.5.1 (org.eclipse.epp.package.java.product) HttpClient/3.1 Java/
1.6.0_17 (Sun) Linux/2.6.32.9-70.fc12.x86_64 (amd64; en_US)"

On Mar 24, 10:22 am, "Hayes, Kyle" <kyle.ha...@disney.com> wrote:
> It looks like the project has an Eclipse update site. If this is the
> case, open Eclipse -> Help -> Install New Software... -> and
> typehttp://www.knittig.de/ereviewboard/updateinto the "Work with " text
> box.
>
> Proceed from there to install it.
>
> If you have the zip file already downloading then typically it simply
> needs to be unzipped into the <Eclipse install location>/plugins/
>
> Kyle Hayes
> Sr. Web Developer | Disney Family
> Disney Interactive Media Group
> 818-623-3847
> AIM/YIM/gTalk: mrkylehayes
>
> "It's kind of fun to do the impossible." -Walt Disney

"REMOVE ME" as the subject.