From: reviewboard@googlegroups.com [mailto:reviewbo...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Stodge
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:50 AM
To: reviewboard
Subject: Re: ereviewboard plugin for Eclipse

Haha! Good question. To be honest I need to fiddle with Eclipse again
as I can't remember!

Create a new task and the Task Repository window should appear. I
created a new entry for the RB server. If you click "Validate
Settings" before you close the new task repo, this is when I got the
login error.

Later, if you double click the new entry in the task repo window, a
new dialog pops up that lets you select the repository/change number.
Except it's read only/empty because the login failed.

Good luck!

"REMOVE ME" as the subject.