I had keep tracking the source, The command execution :cvs -f -
d :pserver:j...@192.168.3.150:/data1/john/tempcvsroot checkout -p
CVSROOT/modules
 get error. and failure value is 1, message is :
cvs checkout: authorization failed: server 192.168.3.150 rejected
access
cvs checkout: used empty password; try "cvs login" with a real password
\n'
 How to deal with that error? The Reviewboard did not allow CVS login;
 and I had set Username and password of CVS Repository, But it seems
useless for Reviewboard

Best Regards!