Hi,

E-mails for anything development-related really should go to
reviewboard-...@googlegroups.com.

One thing you can do to help debug issues with your code is to add the
following to your settings_local.py file, exactly as shown:

    DEBUG = True

You can also enable logging and look at the log file.

These two methods will replace that 500 error page you saw with something
that has a backtrace and debugging info.