I've been running a reviewboard instance in our network for testing
purpose. It was being accessed as: http://hostname.example.com/reviews

Now I would like to move this installation to production and would
like to change the URL to http://reviews.example.com/ - how can I
achieve this?

I tried changing the apache configuration and
/path/to/reviewboard/installdir/conf/settings_local.py, but things
didn't work correctly. For example, users were not able to "Publish"
review comments, create new requests, etc. While debugging I figured
out that the /api/json/... URLs were incorrect.

It would be great if someone could suggest a working solution to this

ASCII ribbon campaign ( )            B S Srinidhi
  - against HTML email  X             http://www.srinidhi-is.in
                     & vCards / \            Bangalore

"REMOVE ME" as the subject.