This is subdomain dedicated to reviewboard. And the server name matches the
subdomain name.

I believe the issue to be related to Django Auth module and python 2.4, I
have tried the installation on a different machine that has python 2.6 with
no problem.

Moreover I have tried different versions of Django and djblets including svn
trunk versions with no luck.

I won't bother you with his anymore as it runs with no problem with
python2.6...

I really appreciate your help.