The Apache service you mean? If so then yes. The error appears in
ReviewBoard on the general settings page under the LDAP Server box.
The box is grayed out so I can't enter the server address and the the
message is under it. Like below

LDAP Server:  [greyed out box would be here]
The LDAP server to authenticate with. For example: ldap://localhost:389

(in red font)LDAP authentication requires the python-ldap library,
which is not installed.