Yes, I had tried these, I had even change that in the source file
cvs.py ,function ' check_repository', directly setting the path  to
the form of :pserver:John:myp...@192.168.3.150:/data1/john/
tempcvsroot, But the on the Web UI, The repository settings, It will
still report this problem. Then I tried to change setting info of
database table 'scmtools_repository' directly, and tried to generate
reviewrequest with WebUI 'New ReviewRequest', But failed again. (The
post-review will aways repost /json/reviewboard/new/. site
unaccessable. I don't konw why, My post-review is 20100323 nightily)

Best Regards!