Hello Stephen,

By Fedora Hosted projects, do you mean this?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Fedora_Project_Wiki

What about openSuSE build service? We are trying to setup our build on there
as well ...
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service

Otherwise, since we are hosted on SourceForge.net, I guess we have to setup
an account over at Fedora?

Thanks,
Charles