Hello Stephen,

By Fedora Hosted projects, do you mean this?

What about openSuSE build service? We are trying to setup our build on there
as well ...

Otherwise, since we are hosted on SourceForge.net, I guess we have to setup
an account over at Fedora?

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Stephen Gallagher <
step...@gallagherhome.com> wrote:

> In the next few weeks, I'm going to be rolling out a ReviewBoard
> instance available to all Fedora Hosted projects.
> On 03/23/2010 11:16 PM, Charles wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am a developer from the NAnt project on SourceForge.net. I have been
> > evaluating different code review tools and is curious if there is
> > anyone hosting Review Board for OSS/SF projects.
> >
> > Cheers,
> > Charles

"REMOVE ME" as the subject.