I had installed Reviewboard V, Then create another database
for Reviewboard V 1.5; Now the rb-site is installed with Reviewboard V
1.5, I want to change it back to V; So I move the
Reviewboard1.5 in python/site-package to somewhere else and then move
the Reviewboard 1.0 back to the site-package and change its name to
keep the path identical. But I still can't access Reviewboard through
WEB. Then How to make alternation between Reviewboard of different
Version? Must I reinstall again and again?

Best Regards!

"REMOVE ME" as the subject.