Actually, I was talking about this: https://fedorahosted.org/web/

Basically, Fedora provides a system somewhat similar to Sourceforge in
that we provide hosting for a Trac wiki and bugtracker instance, a
git/hg/bzr/svn repository, a mailing list, and hosting space for
released binaries. Also easy integration with Transifex for translation
support, etc.

One thing that the community has been clamoring for lately is a better
solution to code-reviews than "Attach a patch to the ticket" vs. "Email
patches to the mailing list". So I started looking into the effort
required to set up a ReviewBoard deployment in the Fedora Hosted
infrastructure. Having now worked out all the issues involved in using a
custom auth scheme to link with the Fedora Account System, we're nearly
ready to go live in production.

Here's the catch. One of the tricks about our deployment is that the
ReviewBoard server will have direct, read-only access to the hosted SCM
repositories. We have no mechanism in place for pulling down updates to
the repositories from other locations. Our plan is only to support
projects hosted within our own infrastructure. That's going to be an
adventure on its own, since as you can see, there are a lot of Fedora
Hosted projects. If you wanted to move your project to the Fedora Hosted
Infrastructure (even just your master repo; you can retain your existing
bugtracker, etc. if you wanted), then you could have access to our
ReviewBoard instance.

We're planning to do a multi-stage rollout. At first we're going to be
supporting only git-based repositories. In a few months we'll expand to
mercurial and subversion. I see that your project is CVS, and that is
not something we support in Fedora Hosted. As an open-source project,
I'd highly recommend moving to a distributed source-control system. Git
for example has an excellent tool to import your entire CVS history, and
the Fedora Hosted admins are good at doing this.