My Reviewboard site has been installed, Now we tried to use
memcached to speed up. But I am not sure how to set the
'settings_local.py' to specify the memcached used.
    I had tried to set
CACHE_BACKEND = '/data1/John/bin/tested_tools/review_board/memcached/
bin/memcached.pid'  where memcached.pid is the pid file of running
memcached. But it will cause the site unaccessable. Can any body that
has memcached installed introduce me your CACHE_BACKEND settings?

Best Regards!

"REMOVE ME" as the subject.