Hi ,

I have done the change and it is working now

however I am faced with an issue with post-review tool

 I get the following error

E:\Program Files\Python\Scripts>post-review --server http://localhost/
--p4-client=ccs_oban_working_vivek
==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at http://localhost/
Username: vivekanand
Password:
Error creating review request: The repository path specified is not in
the list of known repositories (HTTP 200, API Error 206)

Please help

Thanks
Vivekanand