Oh, I agree completely. In fact, it wasn't a problem with the code for
this to be a solution it was just a coincidence. I also can't stress
enough a fact in the second sentence of my first post on how this is a
WINDOWS box. Not to mention how I know 0 python and whatever I say
here should be taken with a pound of salt. I will try the replacement
you recommended and let you know. Anyways I really appreciate the
help, you sent me in the right direction.

Thank you very much,
Wasim