I had expected that I can install this two version and there sites at
the same time, Then I can change the Apache conf file to deciside
which version to use. But Their installation will be in the same path
'python/lib/site-package' and with easy_install, There will be
overwritten when install a different version. Simply backup of
Reviewboard egg files and copy back proved  ineffictive, Then How to
make alternation between different versions without having to
reinstall with 'easy_install' ?

Best Regards!