Hi, all
    This problem has sloved.
    I had just backup Reviewboard and relative library source files
and get fault. Now I found that copy them back to resume the former
version is not enough, I should also change the version in 'python/bin/
rb-site' and egg info in 'easy-install.pth' corresponding this
version, And restart Apache, That will do. Hope to be of help to users
with the same problem.

Best Regards!