Hi,

I don't know how these got merged into one commit, but the change is from
here:

http://reviews.reviewboard.org/r/1209/

What version of bzrlib are you using? Wonder if there's a difference.

We really need a unit test for this to ensure it doesn't break again, and
it'd be nice to not re-break the case he was trying to fix..